posted Aug 27, 2009, 7:27 PM by Randy Taylor
updated Oct 18, 2010, 8:10 AM by Erik Dickelman
This year, for the first time, a limited number of ads will be sold to help pay the cost of producing 1,500 copies of a program cover that will be used for all DCCB concerts throughout the 2009-2010 season.
Your ad will be seen by more than 1,500 community-minded music lovers at these events:
- October 10: Performance at DPAC before Grease
- October 15: Fall Concert at Durham School of the Arts
- November 6: Veterans Day Concert at Durham's VA Hospital
- December 17: Holiday Concert
- April: Spring Concert
- June 20: Annual Fathers Day Concert at American Tobacco Campus
All print ads will also be placed on the band's website and no additional cost ... FREE web ad placement for the entire 2009-2019 season!
Costs and Ad Sizes:
- Full-page, full-color, back cover: $500
- Full-page, black/white, back cover: $400
- Half-page, black/white, inside cover: $200
- Quarter-page, black/white, inside cover: $100
- Space reservations due: September 15
- Artwork due: September 20
- Payment due: September 25
Camera-ready art is preferred, but we can do basic layout if ad elements are submitted in another form such as Microsoft Word.